Translate

13/01/2012

The Defining Moment (Helen Woodward)


Mere words cannot give you the love I have to give
It flies with purpose under the beautiful wings of the Albatross
Over the foam and wild distance to a shore of my longing heart
The place where you wait out the winter in love with me

It is my prayer that my warmth will ease your tender soul
Reach into your heart with the hand of God guiding the way
How much I adore you with gratitude
Cherish you on this day of days
When the world seems to have stopped turning
For fear of breaking my reverie

Your comfort is my concern as is your happiness...
Nights of perfection await us
It is my wish that you laugh with abandon
And accept beyond doubt this moment
A moment that sets the love we share
With permanency forever more
The defining moment I feel so much
As I hear your beckoning voice still in my being

Anticipation of what we both know will be
Covers me with splendour
May the angels that guide us through eternity shower us
With what is rightfully ours
And smile on the togetherness of two souls in love
Two souls entwined
As you take my hand and never let go of this union
So blessed and feathered in soft down

We share loving care and bodies ripe with desire
Heat bearing down on us then and now...

And Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment