Translate

12/02/2012

Featured writer...Craig Froman (A fabulously gifted writer)"THE DUST UPON MY SILENT DREAMS"




Oleander-whispered lullabies

Journey on the crimson skies

In azure dreams I see her face

She’s anything but commonplace

Waltzing on my paper stairs

Every night she dances there

Earth stands still as she breathes

Nutmeg whispers in the leaves

Zinnia-scented paper screams

The dust upon my silent dreams

Eland stroll around my head

Lulling me into Wonder’s bed...




An owl on the moon is the story of one woman's search for life and a man's desperate attempt to escape life, bringing them together at an inn by a relentless sea. The story is filled with lyrical prose, poetry, and abstract images to enhance the fears and feelings of hopelessness faced by so many. It is the author's desire that this book will become a catalyst for healing and hope.

Purchase it HERE

2 comments:

  1. It is such an honor to be included on your blog. You are an amazing writer and a true light in the world. Summer is in your sweet soul, my friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Craig and the pleasure is mine!

    ReplyDelete