Translate

17/12/2011

Winter's Call

















As winter nears, so my heart stills
With thoughts of you
Your desire will be met by me
Through obtuse, menacing barriers
There will be no more agitation
Tears shed replenished by sharing
For you are my prince didn’t you know
That I would not fail you?


You will never stray far
From my longing pursuit of you

The place in your mind is real,
Liberating
Barriers have no power there
As the warmth of our hearts will,
Without mistrust, light the way.
We are loved and held close

By the riches reserved exclusively
For the star crossed

The valley deep, close and waiting
Invites you with arms open wide
Happiness will prevail.
As light takes the darkness
So your spirit is from this day forward
Ignited with all encompassing, loving warmth
The strength and sunshine that binds us
Is the call to our prayer
Both knowing where we belong


My aim is to bring more sunshine to your jaded spirit
Keeping your blood soaring like the majestic eagle
Winter will not be of concern
Embrace it for the fuel it generates
And the promise of spring on its fringe
Be assured of my presence within your life
I simply love you








No comments:

Post a Comment