Translate

17/12/2011

Real Love Was Mine








There was a time on my journey
When love was mine
Fortune smiled on me with wonder
And offered a love to remember forever






Though it passed as a warm autumn day before winter…
Love was mine
My smile belongs to you
As does my spirit


Still…


Under the cover of lost intuition
I gather thoughts softly divine
Moments of sheer joy are savored, collected and honored
As in a psychological fortress




I feed my longing soul with and for you
My heart belongs to you
As does my will to live and love
So I continue my journey without you


With your sense of the ridiculous ringing in my ears
Your love of humor and me, your quest for passion
Peace and understanding…
All shine a brilliant light so that my eyes can feast


While my memory tells me that
Love was mine…





No comments:

Post a Comment