Translate

17/12/2011

Irreplaceable You







I am beautiful because you love me

I am loyal for the same reason

It is your love that brings me peace

And your peace fills a void within me



Irreplaceable is what you are

Undeniable is my love for you

Indescribable are my feelings

Unfathomable is the depth of passion

That brought me thus far
I willingly open my heart to you

And bid you entry for eternity my Prince

I need the love you offer so gladly

Beyond anything needed before

A surrender never to be equaled
Take these hands and make them yours

Then and only then will this yearning cease

The grape is full on the vine of life

It awaits the picking time with juices ripe

Flow river of love...flow into his wonderful eyes
I want you to see me, really see me

Above the call of the wind and thunder

And beneath the ocean's roaring beat

You will hear my empowered cry for you

Show me my love...






No comments:

Post a Comment