Translate

17/12/2011

Hold my hand forever






Photobucket


Sun rays prickle my skin

Or is it the nearness of you

The touch of your hand so warm

The heat of your lips on mine

And the look in your eyes

The one you keep in your top left hand pocket

For me alone

It is all those things

Outshining the sun as always



In my minds eye I see you before me

In tropical splendour we bathe

Beneath a God-given waterfall true

Touching you makes me shiver

It isn't the cool water

But your waiting embrace

Your arms around me at last

As it should be

As it will always be



As long as the waterfall flows

And the ocean pounds against white cliffs

So is my heart yours


You know...


No more tears of sadness only joy

In the gift that has been given us

Bountiful full blown love

So blessed are we

That 'thank you' isn't enough

It will never be enough


Never!


Hold my hand forever would you?














No comments:

Post a Comment